October 19, 2010

Classic skating... classic.

I took a much needed day off last Friday. We took the kids over to the classic fun center. It's kind of cool to see that they enjoy something I enjoyed when I was a kid. Ofcourse, this place is a heck of a lot cooler than it was when I was a kid. It's got laser tag, bouncy houses, ball pits and token games. It was pretty fun time. It's neat to see the kids ride their scooters on the rink. They are so independent as they get older. Connor does a really good job. Although most times he ends up going the wrong direction.

I remember I held a girls hand for the first time at classic ahhh memories. Just in case you were wondering, it was "A Whole New World" from Aladdin. That was the song we skated to.

Please to enjoy some pics and vids.









2 comments:

The Herren's said...

Very cool! That place has changed since we were kids. I'm glad you guys had fun!!

Unknown said...

How fun!
The boy I take care of and I both bought passes to Classic over the Summer and had the best time! Hard to say which is more fun - the bounce houses or laser tag :)

Playlist